These degree programs prepare administrators for collaborative leadership in a context of rapid and substantive change. Our central task in these programs is the investigation and clarification of core beliefs about schools, young people and effective education.
The State Board for Educator Certification recognized TCU for performance in Preparing Educators for Long Term Success–Employment in Principal or Assistant Principal Role within 3 Years, based on the 2018-2019 academic year.
Master’s Degree Programs
- M.Ed. in K-12 Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Higher Educational Leadership
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership (PK-12 or Higher Education Focus)
- Ed.D in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Higher Educational Leadership
- MBA/Ed.D. in Educational Leadership Joint Program
- MBA/Ph.D. in Educational Leadership Joint Program