To graduate, all students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all specific requirements for your degree;
- Complete at least 124 semester hours;
- Complete at least 42 semester hours of advanced level course work (3000+) at TCU;
- Complete at least 58 semester hours of course work at TCU;
- Have met the GPA requirement for area of study and have met all preparation program
requirements for teacher certification if applicable.
Your audit should be reviewed with your academic advisor to identify any problems and/or discuss how remaining degree requirements will be satisfied. The final evaluation for graduation will be conducted the semester you applied to graduate at which time you will be presented to the registrar’s office as a degree candidate.
Students must file the intent to graduate the semester before graduation with the College of Education Academic Advisor.