TCU College of Education graduates leave campus and enter communities where they make a difference as exemplary leaders, responsible citizens and informed advocates for education. It is our goal to stay connected and provide avenues for fun, fellowship, and professional networking. We offer a variety of opportunities to stay involved.
The College of Education Alumni Network exists for the purpose of facilitating some important activities within the college, serve as a link to the larger community, and advance the mission of the college. This is a great way to meet others in the TCU education alumni family and engaged with TCU.
The TCU Alumni Association has created a place where Horned Frogs can help each other. It’s called Horned Frogs Connect. In this virtual space, alumni may share industry tips, post or seek a job, connect with the TCU community across all disciplines and share alumni-owned businesses in the business directory.
Other ways to get involved include the following:
- Professional Development Workshops – Attend sessions offered through our centers and institutes
- Speak to Students – Share your experiences as an educator with our students
- Mentor and Coach Students – Volunteer time to mentor our graduates as they start their careers in education
- Recruitment/Admissions – Help recruit students interested in teaching math, science, special education and urban education
- Roundtable Discussions – Offer feedback and share ideas with the Dean
- Submit your Q&A and photo to be featured in College of Education news and social media!
Excellence in education is valued and respected. The TCU College of Education Excellence in Education Award recognizes an individual who has made contributions in the field of education and actively involved in the TCU College of Education. Nominees may be teachers, professors, counselors, librarians, administrators, school board members or educational advocates associated with public or private institutions at all levels of education. A nominee may be deceased and may or may not be a TCU graduate. Please refer to the Alumni Awards page for more information.
For more information on TCU Alumni events and activities, visit TCU alumni website.