KDP Applications Due
Friday, January 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Kappa Delta Pi (KDP)!
Who We Are:
- TCU’s chapter of Kappa Delta Pi (KDP) is a fun, engaging community of educators who participate in service, social, and professional development events
- Expect a manageable time commitment, great friendships, and lots of fun!
- Print, complete, and return your application to Anna Hudson (Bailey 203) by Friday, January 24th
- Please contact President, Swade Hix (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Vice President, Emily Emerson (email@example.com) for any questions.
- Completion of 30 hours of college work
- Completion or enrollment in at least six (6) hours of education courses. These include courses such as Art Education, Physical Education, Music Education, Deaf Education, Early Childhood Education, Middle School Methods, Secondary School Methods, etc.
- 3.25 GPA
- Teacher’s certification
- 12 hours of graduate education completed with 3.5 GPA or, if less than 12 hours of graduate education, then undergraduate GPA of 3.25 is required.
We look forward to receiving your application!