To graduate all students must meet the following requirements
- Completed specific requirements for the degree;
- Completed at least 124 semester hours;
- Completed 42 semester hours of advanced level course work (3000+) at TCU;
- Completed at least 58 semester hours of course work at TCU;
- Have a GPA of at least 2.75 for teacher certification.
Students must file the intent to graduate the semester before graduation with the Director of Certification.
Each year, all students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in education are invited to participate in a pinning ceremony, which takes the same week as graduation. The ceremony marks the occasion when students are welcomed into the teaching profession; it is a symbolic ceremony denoting a milestone in the educator’s life.
The next senior pinning ceremony will be held:
Friday, May 12, 2017
10 a.m.-12 p.m.